"Al Sur" is a consortium of organizations that work in civil society and academia in Latin America and that seek with their joint work to strengthen human rights in the digital environment of the region.
- Strengthen communication and coordination among members.
- Share common experiences and technical and professional capacities.
- Analyze public policies such as international initiatives that may have a regional impact on the different matters within its reach.
- Generate knowledge and agreements to participate in various advocacy spaces that strengthen the local work of the members as a regional position.
Al Sur works in six areas of interest:
- Personal information
- Liability of intermediaries
- Artificial intelligence
(Copied from website)